Monday 23 January 2012

Thirty Third


I entered this design in last weeks Spoonflower 'Cityscape' contest and am really pleased that I came 33rd out of 180 entries. When I look at many of the beautiful designs entered in the contest, I am amazed so many people voted for my little monochrome pen and ink doodle. 
They put a big smile on my face! 
This is not exactly a 'city'scape as I interpreted the theme and took the architecture in Totnes, the little town where I live, as the inspiration for my design.
 The actual fabric is a large repeat, ideal for curtains and bedding with the idea that maybe children could colour it in using fabric paints and crayons and have a unique and personal fabric in their bedroom.

I also took the design, reduced the scale, added colour and our new address and used it as our 'we have moved' announcement.

No comments:

Post a Comment